WeQuestion.com.au (“WeQuestion”) is committed to protecting the rights of copyright holders and expects its users to do the same. WeQuestion reserves the right to remove or disable access to any content that infringes upon the rights of any copyright holder and will take appropriate action against any user who repeatedly infringes on the rights of copyright holders.
The following is our policy for handling copyright infringement on WeQuestion:
- WeQuestion will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Australian Copyright Act 1968 and other applicable laws.
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is available on WeQuestion in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide WeQuestion with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WeQuestion to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit WeQuestion to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- WeQuestion will remove or disable access to the infringing material as soon as reasonably possible after receipt of a valid notice of infringement. WeQuestion will also provide notice to the user who uploaded the infringing material that the material has been removed or access to it has been disabled.
- Repeat infringers will be subject to termination of their accounts and possible legal action.
- If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter-notice to WeQuestion. Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, WeQuestion will provide a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party and will replace or restore the removed material in not less than 10, nor more than 14 business days following receipt of the counter-notice, unless WeQuestion receives notice from the original complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on WeQuestion.
- WeQuestion reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, and any such modifications will be effective upon posting of the modified policy on WeQuestion.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at [email protected].