Business Connect Small Business Support
The Business Connect program is an initiative by the NSW Government to provide dedicated and personalized assistance to small to medium-sized businesses. It provides information and resources to help you start, run or grow a small business. Advisors conduct one-to-one business sessions, which are complemented by events and resources that provide practical insights and business skills development.
Advisors who work with this program are independent professionals. They have extensive experience in running their own business, are qualified in a business-related discipline, and have had experience as an advisor. Access to support from Business Connect has helped more than 44,000 customers in NSW to solve their problems. The survey results shows that 97% of customers would likely recommend the program to other businesses.
What Business Connect Offer
Business Connect, a government service run by the NSW provides business start-up and growth support services. A range of business topics can be covered, from strategies for starting a business to advice on managing finance.
Starting New Business
If you have an idea for a business but no idea how to start it,
- This program helps you evaluate your idea and develop a plan for starting a business. A business plan can help you visualize and reach your goals.
- It can help you identify your target customers and understand their needs.
- It can help you connect to other support resources to increase your success chances.
Businesses Affected By Natural Disasters
The Business Connect program can help businesses affected by a natural disaster or COVID-19.
- This program can help you manage your cash flow and access finance.
- It can help you innovate and implement new digital tools.
- It can help develop a business plan or recover from a disaster.
NSW Government funding supports this program to provide the support services for eligible small businesses.