The Creative Kids Voucher is a program offered by the New South Wales government that aims to provide financial assistance to parents and guardians in covering the costs of participating in creative and cultural activities for their children.
Here are the steps on how to apply for the Creative Kids Voucher:
- Check eligibility – The Creative Kids Voucher is available for children and young people aged 4.5 to 18 years old who are residents of New South Wales. The voucher can be used for eligible activities such as dance, music, drama, language, and other creative and cultural activities.
- Visit the Service NSW website – Go to the Service NSW website and log in or create an account. Once logged in, click on the “Creative Kids Voucher” option under the “Grants and Rebates” section.
- Complete the application form – Fill out the application form with your personal details and the details of your child. Make sure to include the details of the creative activity your child will be participating in, such as the provider’s name, activity type, and the cost of the activity.
- Submit the application – Once you have completed the application form, submit it online. You will receive confirmation of your application and a voucher code via email.
- Claim the voucher – Once you have received the voucher code, you can claim the voucher by presenting it to the provider of the creative activity your child will be participating in. The provider will then use the voucher code to redeem the voucher amount.
It is important to note that the Creative Kids Voucher can only be used once per calendar year, and it cannot be used to cover the costs of school or extracurricular activities. Additionally, the voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other government funding or discounts.
Applying for the Creative Kids Voucher is an easy and convenient way to help cover the costs of participating in creative and cultural activities for your child. By following these steps, you can take advantage of this program and encourage your child to explore their creativity and talents.